Product Owner - EV Charging Industry
About the Company
Join us in accelerating the transition to cleaner, sustainable technologies in the eMobility and energy sector. We're pioneering change with our Open EV Charging Platform, a SaaS product that empowers companies to manage their electric vehicle charging infrastructure efficiently and optimize energy consumption. Be a catalyst for a greener future with eMobility accessibility.
About the Role
Join our eMabler team as a Product Owner, where you'll understand the big picture and details of products with great user experience, collaborate with engineering, sales and customer success to plan the roadmap, prioritize features, and work closely with customers and partners to deliver convenience in electric vehicle charging.
- Drive the development and release of new features that align with business requirements
- Manage the product backlog, ensuring it is transparent and prioritized for the engineering team
- Collaborate with customers to understand and deliver product functionality
- Create detailed feature specifications for developers based on product design
- Maintain up-to-date product documentation and marketing material, including release notes
- Ensure product quality and participate in new feature development
- Proven experience in product management and software life cycle management
- Excellent communication skills and ability to document systematically and professionally
- Strong organizational skills and familiarity with Agile methodology
- Fluency in English, as it's the primary working language
- Understanding energy markets
- Knowledge of invoicing and payment processes in the finance sector
- eMobility experience
- Suitable education with an analytical mindset
- Openness to change and innovation in a fast-evolving industry
- Proven skills in project management and leadership
- Dare to work outside your comfort zone in a fast-evolving startup
- Mindset for a sustainable future
- Good skills in some European languages like Swedish, German, or French
- Previous startup experience
What we offer
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company, revolutionizing the entire industry with a great team.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Contribution to the growth of sustainable transportation through EV charging solutions, where you get to leave your footprint for the future carbon-neutral world.
Join our team and be part of revolutionizing the EV charging landscape. Apply now to contribute your expertise to the development of cutting-edge solutions in the electric mobility sector.
Please submit your full application using the form below. Please put your CV, application letter, and other supporting documents in one pdf document and upload it using the form below.
We will process applications as they come in, will interview potential candidates as quickly as possible and will hire as soon as we find a good fit between us and a candidate. The closing date for taking applications for this position is 29.02.2024.
The starting date will be negotiated with the selected candidate.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.